Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vote for Poppy Lane!

Hi everyone! Intuit is giving grants to small local businesses and there are 3 slots for North Texas. Poppy Lane has entered as a local business in Grapevine and would LOVE your votes. The main reason I'd love to be awarded a grant is so I can finally open a studio. I would be able to purchase gorgeous backdrops and photography props.

And... if I win I will offer the Poppy Lane Photography package 50% off for an entire month!

It's super easy to vote, and it's absolutely free:) Just follow the photo below and text the word "Poppylane" to 244326. Or you can click on the button to vote online. They'll respond by asking your name (first name is fine) and then why you want to vote for Poppy Lane. Vote as often as you like-- the more votes, the closer we get to fabulous studio photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment