Friday, November 5, 2010

New Blog and the Martinez:)

I'm sorry to all of you who have been waiting for blog pics--I am working on constructing a new blog site and it has kept me quite busy! But the new blog will allow me to post ALL of your pictures and next year you will be able to pick YOUR favorite 15 pictures for the Heartfelt Package. I will let you know when it is ready to view:)

The Martinez family was so much fun at the train station! Cayden LOVED the train and wanted to hop on every chance we gave him. I think his favorite moment was when we took pictures of him actually sitting on part of the train. Cooper was just taking the whole picture experience in. He wouldn't let me take a smiley picture of him, but his eyes were almost better than a smile. They are the most beautiful blue eyes, just like his brother's.







No comments:

Post a Comment